Temporary Registration

We are advising all temporary residents and holiday makers in our area who become unwell to contact 111 either online or by phone or to contact their own GP.

If you need any medication while in our area please contact your own GP who can arrange for your prescription to be sent electronically to a pharmacy in our area.

If you suffer any minor injuries you need to contact: 111 in the first instance

In a emergency - Falmouth Minor Injuries Unit on
01326 430030 8am to 8pm every day.

In a emergency - Camborne & Redruth Community Hospital on
01209 318000 8am to 10pm every day.

111 Banner

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website